Login to update company description, company contact information, and access
critical show planning information.
AES exhibitor webinars help you piece together a plan for the 2021 AES Annual Meeting. Learn what to expect; how to make the most of your time at AES; and everything you need to know about booth options, engagement opportunities, health and safety,
housing, and more!
Get exhibit hall information, place an order for your booth, and find other resources for a successful AES 2021 exhibiting experience in the exhibitor services kit.
Guidelines for Referring to AES in Advertising
References to AES in Advertisements and Mailings
Advertisements and direct mail outreach may include reference to the AES Annual Meeting, but it must not imply that the ad or mailer is from AES. During the review process, AES reserves the right to change language relating to the use of the American
Epilepsy Society and/or to reduce the point size of the reference.
- Neither the AES logo nor the AES 2021 Annual Meeting logo may be used in any advertisement or mailer.
- No version of “American Epilepsy Society”, “AES”, and “Annual Meeting” may appear in any URLs your company uses to support your program or product.
- The following reference to AES is not required but may be used in all advertising, including airport, outdoor, taxi, hotel, and various onsite advertising: AES 2021.
- On materials viewed or used onsite at the convention center—including but not limited to program book ads, meeting guide, door drops, media wall ads, and room signs for scientific exhibits and satellite symposia—advertisers may use American Epilepsy Society 2021 Annual Meeting or AES 2021 Annual Meeting.
Messaging at the AES Annual Meeting
Please note these requirements for your corporate and branded product messaging based on where your advertisement will appear:
- Messaging on sponsored items and advertising inside the exhibit hall may include corporate messaging and logos and/or product messaging and logos. AES reserves the right to disallow corporate and/or product messaging and logos on items in the exhibit hall if there is a reasonable possibility that attendees may carry those items where corporate messaging might be visible in accredited education sessions.
- Messaging on sponsored items and advertising in the convention center but outside the exhibit hall may not include product messaging and logos, with the exception of ads appearing on the AES Media Wall, which may include product messaging and logos.
- Outdoor advertising and sponsorships (airport, taxi, shuttle buses, billboards, headquarters hotels, etc.) may include a call to action and may include product messaging and logos as part of a larger corporate message. The product messaging and logo
must appear smaller than the corporate messaging and logo.
Other Important Information
Advertising, sponsorship, and other promotional opportunities are sold on a first-come, first-served basis. Some inventory may sell out prior to the deadline dates. While AES makes every effort to keep its prospectus, insertion order forms, and website
up to date, website information is not a guarantee that inventory is available. Contact email@example.com for the most current availability.
Program book ads and other promotional materials, including mailings to the pre- and post-meeting registrant list must be approved by AES in advance by emailing proposed copy/art to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The American Epilepsy Society does not share, sell, or rent lists with email addresses of its members or meeting registrants. If a company offers you a list of AES members with email addresses, it is not authorized by AES. Kindly notify AES if a third
party offers you such a list so we may take appropriate action.