The American Epilepsy Society is the professional home for epilepsy clinicians and researchers. If you are a professional engaged in the understanding, diagnosis, study, prevention, treatment, and cure, with the goal of improving outcomes for persons with epilepsy, this is where you belong.
AES helps epilepsy clinicians and researchers:
- Stay current with the latest research and treatments
- Strengthen professional competencies and performance
- Share insights, ideas, concerns, and challenges with peers
- Work collaboratively to advance epilepsy care and research
- Support development of the next generation of epilepsy professionals
- Advance their careers through volunteer and leadership opportunities
Your membership in the American Epilepsy Society gives you:
- Special members-only savings on AES Annual Meeting registration fees
- Ongoing education content and professional development resources
- Access to a knowledgeable and committed community of epilepsy professionals via our members-only community, AES Connect
- Bi-weekly news, updates, and career opportunities in our member newsletter, Connections
- Free print subscription to Epilepsy Currents (and to Epilepsia, the official journal of the ILAE, for some membership categories)
- … and much more!