The AES Strategic Plan for fiscal years 2022 through 2024 was adopted by the AES Board of Directors in January 2021.
To eradicate epilepsy and its consequences.
To advance research, education, and practice for all professionals engaged in the understanding, diagnosis, prevention, treatment, and cure of epilepsy.
- We are dedicated to improving the lives of people with epilepsy.
- We embrace innovation as a foundation for a better future.
- We prioritize inclusivity, diversity, and equity as an inter-professional community.
- We value collaborating with other organizations that are aligned with our mission to achieve greater results.
- We operate with fairness, transparency, and integrity, and strive for excellence in everything we do.
The fundamental ways that AES supports its mission is through education, research, and clinical practice support for the professional community. The foundational elements that drive our work is a Society-wide commitment to member engagement; diversity, equity, and inclusion; cross-disciplinary collaboration; and organizational effectiveness.